QUIZ - 82
WHO SAID THAT?
1. Happy art thou, O Israel: who is like unto thee, O people saved by the Lord, the shield of thy help, and who is the sword of thy excellency!
2. Sing ye to the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously; the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.
3. Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all?
4. The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare
ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
5. Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.
6. Understandest thou what thou readest?
7. Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.
8. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted?
9. Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate; it may be that the Lord God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Jacob.
10. Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth.
Answers for Quiz - 81
DEATH IN MASSIVE DOSES
1. Assyria (2 Kings 19:35)
2. Gideon (Judges 8:100
3. The Philistines (1 Samuel 4:10)
4. David (1 Chronicles 19:18)
5. 75,000 (Esther 9:15-16)
6. Pekah (2 Chronicles 28:6)
7. For looking into the ark of the covenant
(1 Samuel 6:190
8. Taking a census (2 Samuel 24:15)
9. Abijah (2 Chronicles 13:17)
10. Ben-hadad 91 Kings 20:29)