1. Who referred to the Israelites’ crossing of the Red Sea as a baptism?
2. What tradeswoman was baptized by Paul and Silas?
3. Who baptized Paul?
4. What kind of baptism did John promise the Christ would administer?
5. In what city did Crispus, the synagogue ruler, believe Paul’s message and submit to baptism?
6. Where did Paul baptize 12 men who had received the baptism of John?
7. Which gospel opens with John the Baptist preaching in the desert?
8. Which epistle mentions “one Lord, one faith, one baptism”?
9. Which epistles compare baptism to burial?
10. Which epistle says that the flood waters at the time of Noah symbolize baptism?
Answers for Quiz - 76
1 Balaam (Numbers 22:1–6)
2 Jehoiakim (Jeremiah 22:18; 36:30)
3 The story of the sheep and the goats (Matthew 25:1–41)
4 Nature (Romans 8:19–22)
5 It brought forth thorns and weeds (Genesis 3:17–18)
6 Those who attempt to remain under the law (Galatians 3:10)
7 Paul (Galatians 1:8)
8 The blind and the deaf (Leviticus 19:14)
9 Malachi (4:6)
10 James (3:10)